We need the following documents/ information for finalizing the draft
Filled in application form (download from above menu)
Verbiage required in the instrument for SBLC & BG Performa Invoice for DLC.
Trade or Business license of the applicant's company.
Share Holders List.
Copy of Passport & Additional ID of the main applicant.
Step wise process
1. After acquiring all the above documents/information, we will select the issuing bank / financial institution and finalizes the draft for your review.
2. Upon receiving the draft copy of the instrument, you must thoroughly review the draft for any corrections, additions or removal of information. Should there be any amendments, we can amend the draft accordingly to match your preferences. Once the draft is approved, you will need to send us a copy of the draft with sign and stamp of your banker on it as your approval.
3. We will raise the invoice for the agreed charges (charges include margin money, processing fee and professional charges) and you will make the remittance against the invoice.
4. Only after we receive the payment for the raised invoice, the Issuing Bank will issue and relay the instrument through swift within 48-96 hours after the remittance.
5. Simultaneously we will send you the issued copy through email for your reference and record.